Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Backgrounds!!

Yeah yeah you can get on my case all you want. I have never been good at keeping up with this I start. I mainly just goof around for a few days they sit back and watch the whole thing cave in.

Much like the orignial Sim's game. Who knew natural desaiters could be so much fun!!!

Ok back on topic, BACKGROUNDS!!

What does that mean?

So glad you asked.
Like most people I am sure everyone finds inspiring words fueling their creative fires, and sometimes more, when times get hard. (Oh yeah I went there!)
So for you lovelies I have included two backgrounds I use on my computer when my talent has seen better days. Namely when the voices take off.

Why PC backgrounds?

Well, the average person sends far to much time on there computer. Since I am not average I spend even more time at my computer, and it is generally left on 24/7. (The cats like to use it at night... Shhh don't tell my husband.)

So if you are feeling self critical or life just sucks in generally. Post this up on your computer and take time to read them every time you wake up your only friend in the world. You know I am right, denial gets people nowhere!!!

1600X1000
"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will
assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers,
the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary."
Peter Lindbergh

1600X1000
"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes.
Art is knowing which ones to keep."
Scott Adams