Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It is Magic

So how do you like my magic trick?
You know, my disappearing act? Fun no?

*silence*
Stop judging me! I have been busy!
No seriously, I have been busy. I don't mean locked in my room forcing my barbies dolls to play out my perverted fantasies either. *gutter meet mind*

So what exactly have I been up to?
Well not that anyone really wants to know, but I am going to tell you anyways.
First off I have been super  busy with school. Stupid me I figured since I am not formally working, taking 3 grad classes would be a piece of cake.

Problem is no one told me it was a piece of my grandmothers dry pound cake. The one that takes a gallon of milk to pass even a crumb.

I also have a few other side jobs that have been keeping me super busy including a weekly comic called Fate's Kiss. Posted by the Fantasy Floozies every Sunday.

Ok enough excuses I am going to now make promises I don't intend to keep. With that being said you might see some more activity on here.

I know I have said that before, but yeah I am only human. At least I think I am.

So while you are waiting for me to come back to life check out the Fantasy Floozies' blog (because they are way more active then me), and keep an eye out every Sunday for Fate's Kiss.

Cheers!!