Saturday, March 30, 2013

I Want the Black Egg!

Yes, I know I am bad. But you people try taking three grad classes and working on illustrations, while writing a book. It is not exactly like juggling chainsaws. This time management thing takes skills I do not have.


So instead of offering my dwindling fans another promise I am never going to keep, (jokes on you because you always believe me). I am just going to drop in, and say Happy another stolen pagan Holiday, oh I mean Easter.

I hope everyone is enjoying the spring holiday that represents a twisted, Christianized pagan holiday. Placed in spring so this season had a reason for an awkward family get together, and to suck just as much as those awkward reunions in the summer.

Alright, alright, I will try to play nice with the other kids.


No seriously Happy Ostara, or Easter, or awful reason for a family get together!!!


Till next time my sexy demon minions.