Friday, July 5, 2013

Character Sneak Peek

Since it is the holiday I will post the next porition of Truth of Shadows tomorrow.

What?

What was that?

I am always on holiday, now that is just not fair. It's not like I sit around all day watching pointless reality tv. *hides hulu play list*

Today really is a holiday in my household. It was is the day my wonderful husband was born, so I have to dedicate all day to him. I mean I like to dedicate all day to him.

BUT!!!!! 

I was nice enough to work into the early hours of the morning coming up with a little tasty morsel for everyone.

Here is a little look at a mysterious female warrior main character that will appear tomorrow in Truth of Shadows.

I won't tell you her name or what her place is in the story, but I will tell you she is part Mia and something extra special.


Cut me some slack. Working on artwork at 4am while watching anime, and in a hurry is not very productive. That being said I am not very fond of the colored version, but the line-art is not to bad.


Until Next time My Sexy Demon Minions!