Monday, December 16, 2013

Creatures, Creatures, Everywhere!!

I feel the need to share some of my final projects with everyone, at least the ones that turned out ok. Trust me there are some that just right down the crapper. (graphic novel final, totally tanked it.)

That is the bad part about class work, you never have the time to do all the awesome things you have in mind. At least I don't, which sucks because I always have awesome ideas that go far beyond my current abilities. The end result very rarely makes it to completion, but maybe I will post of few of the good panels up later. For now here are some creature creations that came out of my, yeah you guessed it. My Creature Creation Class!!

                                                        (Click to Enlarge and read the Text)

Hope you all enjoy this little treat.
Till Next Time!!