Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year for More Trouble!!!

Yep, one year ended and another is just starting. So now it is the time to make meaningless promises that only 1/3 of the population will end up keeping.

Me, personally I don't like making resolutions. The mention of a resolution just turns me off and sends a signal to my brain that I really don't have to follow it. So instead I am just going to try and do everything different this year. Ok maybe just some things different this year… ALRIGHT! you got me, maybe one thing different. You guys just know me to well.

Anyways a little update at what the New Year holds for the Insanity blog and my four fans. I'm in the process of moving and setting up a new flashy website, not to flashy though. I also have a big midpoint review for school this spring so be gentle with me, my nerves can only take so much. On top of that I am this close, this close (what the hell am I saying you can't see my fingers this is the freaking web!) to finishing one of my many books. Besides that who knows what else will come out of this year, you will just have to stay tuned and keep an eye out.

Happy New Year Everyone!