Friday, January 24, 2014

Workspace Update!

I finally got a drawing table, which I am hoping helps both my wrist and back. Yeah I could use an art board like I have for the last few years, but holding that bad boy at the right angle is killing my wrist and I really don't have the space at my desk to get the right angle.

Next best thing was a drawing table, so look what I got!


Yep, finally got one. Which meant I had to spend the last two days trying to figure out how to include it in my work area. Let me tell you it wasn't easy, my house is insanely small but I figured it out. Check it out!


I look forward to spending many hours in my little corner increasing my chances of arthritis. Just in time for classes to start on Monday. Can not wait! (remind me I said that four weeks from now when I am sick of assignments.)

Till Next Time My Fellow Crazies!