Monday, April 21, 2014

Comic Pages Sneak Peek

Hi All!
Just popping in to let everyone know I haven't died, despite the best efforts of my ex. However; I have been really busy with class work, freelance projects, and tons of other life related things going on.

BUT, I do have a treat for everyone. Here are three pages from the comic I have been working on in class. Not completely done yet, still have a lot of work to do on them so the next few weeks will be insane. Hang in there with me and I promise, for real this time, that new things are on their way. Including but not limited to, New website design, New bookcovers, and all the awesome tutorials I can put together!
 (Click on the images for a full view and easier reading)

AND because I love all of you, here is the colored first page!
Don't worry there is more to come!
Summer is Coming People!
Till Next Time My Wonderfully Supportive Readers!