Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Comic Surprise!

I was going through a bunch of old stuff on my computer, looking for work to tag up on my new website. While doing this there were two things that struck me, first most of my work never sees the lite of day. I really don't know why that is, maybe I'm shy, (not one single about that contradiction.)

The other thing I came to realize is that I have a lot of good ideas. To many in fact that most of them never see the light of day. LOL

So I found a little something that did see the light of day, and had a weekly posting on Fantasy Floozies, but then it just ended because life gets in the way. Now be warned this was long before I started back to school, and the very first comic I ever worked on, so be kind people! I get enough abuse from my teachers.

Click on the images for a full view





Hope You Enjoyed the Little Blast from the Past
Till Next Time!!