Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Long Time, No Write

Wow! It has been awhile.
I won't lie and say I was busy the whole time, but I have been a little busy, writing, drawing... Catching up on my shows. :)
Have to get ready for the fall line-up, which looks amazing and promising.

Before you think I have fallen off the face of the earth I wanted to share what I have been up to.

First off I have been doing a lot of sketching since I have taken the semester off from school, here are just a few sketches I have been doing.

I have also been working on some illustrations for the very the talented
and super awesome Kenya Wright
(teasers)




BUT!!
I haven't only been drawing and doing illustration work. I have also been writing my little butt off.
Orinigally I wanted to have book two of the Opsona series done to
publish this month, but I thought it would be a lot better if I waited and put out
two or three more books in the series in late October or early November.
So far that is the plan as of right now. That isn't to say it will change.
I mean lets face it life is extremely fluid, change happens on an hourly bases in my world.
Just keep hanging in there with me and I will have more and more updates as we 
approach my favorite month, October!