Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Book Updates & End of Year Wrap-up

Lets get to the books first. I know I stated that the next two books in the Opsona Series was to be out in December. Unfortunately life. It happens and it has put me back a week or two, but they will be out early January. So be looking for Fated Betrayal and Shadowed Intentions next month.
I also have a few other things in the works for next month, but you will just have to wait to hear more about them. In the meantime have a teaser!

Now in honor of the end of the year I wanted to share a bunch of the projects I have had the honor to work on this past year. A look back at how awesome 2014 has been.

Illustration Work
Bad For You Chapter Header Commission for Kenya Wright


Commission Work for Megan D. Martin

 Just For Fun Works From This Year


Book Covers
Commissions for Kenya Wright
Bad For You Trilogy

The Habitat Series

Commissions for Jason Paddington Short-stories

My Own Covers

Promo Works
Sexy As Sin, Kenya Wright


Opsona Journey Series, J.N. Sheats

There is so much more but I don't want to flood my page. You can see more on my website, which is getting a remodel very soon.
www.jnsheats.com

If you want more works as they come out check out my Facebook and Deviant pages.

Facebook
Deviant Art

And I am always available through email
jnsheats@gmail.com

Here is to the end of a fruitful year, and to another even more promising.