Friday, January 16, 2015

Fated Betrayal is LIVE!

Fated Betrayal, book two in the Opsona Journey Series is now up on Amazon. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am for this book to be out. 

It was such a struggle with the holidays, family problems, and just all the craziness in general. But that is all over now and I am back in my writing pattern. So you won't have to wait this long again for the next book.


Blurb
"It was like nothing I had ever perceived before, so strong and alluring. It thrilled me to my core, and instead of filling me with fear driven awareness I was excited. The prospect of oncoming battle so enticing I felt my breath grow heavy…" ~Serenity~

Resigned to never be disobedient again Serenity is ready to give herself over to the will of her master when fate twists her path. A Stranger has come to Tentusa bringing with him new temptations and an intense attraction.

There is something familiar about this new arrival. A haunting scent of honeyed clove sparks a familiar feeling, while the scar over Serenity's heart burns with warning.

"This stranger was capturing my interest more by the second," Serenity said. "What was the presence I sensed from him, that growing unease of danger that had poured from his body?"

Amazon                 Goodreads