Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Unseen Ugly

First off I have reached 5,000 views on my blog. That might not seem like much to most people, but for me to keep at something and make it to that magic number is a big deal. Forgive me will I dance a little in excitement.

Alright now to the ugly. As a cover designer/illustrator I make mistakes. I create things that should never see the light of day, and while I only post my finished awesome works. Today in celebration of 5,000 views I want to show you the ugly side of my work.

Yep, that's right. Have a good laugh, chuckle it up because I look back at these stumbles with pride. They have helped me improve and remind me just how far I have come. Though sometimes I wonder what in the world I was thinking for some of these.



 




 There you have it, some of my biggest screw ups. A lot of times if I am working and something looks like complete crap, or the idea isn't coming across clear that work gets deleted. It happens to everyone.