Monday, February 1, 2016

Premade Monday: 1st of the Month

Premade Monday
Yeah, this is going to be a thing every first Monday of the month. Since a lot of people love to see my work I thought I would get back into doing premade book covers. Here is the first batch, these and others will be on my site next week.

All premades are sold at the price listed which includes minor changes. (Color, font, additional text, ect.)
Theses are ebook covers and will be an additional $15 charge for full print wrap.
If you are interested in purchasing any of these just email me with the subject line: Premade.
Include the name of the premade cover you would like, title of the book, and author name along with any other information.

Premade010_Lucy: $50

 Premade011_Liar: $50

Premade012_JustOneMore: $60 

Premade014_TheLongWalk: $30

I purchase all my stock photos for premades from 123RF. Wonderful site with reasonable prices for stockimages.