Monday, December 26, 2016

Holiday Aftermath

Who's ready for another Holiday break!? 
Me...Me!
Yeah, I don't know why they call it a holiday break, there is no rest. If you're like me you probably hung out with family, not that I don't love my family but do you know what that entails? For me it means a full day cleaning my house, yelling at my animals not to screw it up, cooking, and stressing about the fresh cat hair on the dinning room table.

THERE IS NO RESTING!

So no. I'm not looking forward to getting back to work tomorrow. With that in mind please be nice out there  people, because so often after this most giving holiday people's asshole buttons get turned up to 20. They figure they had to be nice to people they normally hate the other days of the year, so they have done their good deed. But come on, we have to live with your attitude. Tone it down just a bit for the rest of us that don't want our holiday to end early because you are in a shitty mood. 

Also, make sure you eat all your holiday sweets in the next week so you can be ready to diet come the 1st. This is a must for success! Think of it as the fest before the famine, and don't feel guilty about those cookies because if you don't eat them someone else is and going to feel instant regret. You're just saving them from the awful pit of despair. :)