Friday, October 12, 2018

*Sales Blitz* Knights Series by Sonya Jesus

Title: Knight Series
Author: Sonya Jesus
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Hosted by: Lady Amber's PR
Blurb:
Lia is a junior in college, trying to work through her commitment phobias and fall in love.
Following her heart isn’t easy. She’s torn between the new guy, the best friend who knows her by heart, and the soccer god who knows her by soul. Hawk  isn’t happy with her indecision. Lia has no idea, but he’s been watching her. He’s infiltrated her inner circle, manipulated the people around her, and murdered the ones who got in his way. The closer she gets to figuring out who will win her heart, the more he unravels. Who will she finally choose, and will he survive her love?
Who am I?
Basically, I’m a fiction writing science nerd, who balances Ph.D. work with my imagination. I love the way writing fiction liberates my mind and allows me the freedom to be creative. A large portion of my time is devoted to turning dreams into reality and the other portion to loving and embracing life. When I’m not writing or trying to investigate the inner workings of the microbial world, I’m either binge watching Netflix, reading on my Kindle or painting. That or I’m either pretending to be a Master Chef with my husband, playing with my 5 dogs, or talking to my family and friends.
Why do I write?
My mind is a hotel and way too many characters live there. They slam doors, fall in love, blow things up and murder each other. Avoiding them usually results in multiple temper tantrum, slamming doors and silent treatments that inevitably results in writer’s block. So, I listen to them and share their stories.
Author Links:
Buy Links:
Knights After My Heart: https://amzn.to/2pJ1GBj
Knights Who Stole My Heart: https://amzn.to/2pNm8kB
Knights Who Broke My Heart: https://amzn.to/2C65sMw

No comments:

Post a Comment